"Create peace and tranquility so that related Provincial departments and agencies can achieve the pre- determined objectives efficiently and effectively and thus move towards a civilized and welfare society where in the citizens enjoy their fundamental rights"
LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVES AND REFORMS
• Computerization project of arms licenses amounting to Rs.25.446 million approved.
• Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Arms Act 2013 promulgated. • Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Explosive Act 2013 promulgated.
• Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Explosive Substances Act 2013 promulgated.
• Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Surrender of Illicit Arms Act 2014 promulgated.
• Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Arms rules 2014 notified.
• Provincial Own Receipts achieved approximately two times more than the target given in the year 2011-2012.
• Devolution of licensing and regulation of prohibited bore weapons from Ministry of Interior Islamabad to provinces under process.
• 157 manufacturing/dealership licenses suspended because of non-fulfilment of codal formalities.
• Annual report on the principles of policy pertaining of all attached departments compiled.
• Four years performance report prepared and submitted.
• 62% of all complaints received by this department effectively disposed off during 2013-14.
• Data regarding all “Deeni Madaris” maintained and policy dialogue for reforms initiated.